ONGC – Recruitment of 873 Graduate Trainees through GATE-2015 & CBT. Last Dt. 10/04/2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is recruiting eligible candidates for 873 posts of Graduate Trainees at E-1 Level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences disciplines through GATE-2015 and Support Discipline (Environment Engineering, Finance, Fire, HR, Medical and Security) through Computer Based Test (CBT). Advt.No. 3/2015 (R&P). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the ONGC’s website (See URL below). Educational Qualification and other norms in brief for informational purpose is given below—
ONGC INVITES ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 873 POSTS OF GRADUATE TRAINEES THROUGH GATE-2015 AND THROUGH CBT. LAST DATE — 10/04/2015
Engineering & Geo-Sciences Posts through GATE-2015
1. Assistant Executive
Discipline wise vacancies are as follows:—
1. Engineer (Cementing): 31 Nos. (Gen—13; OBC—13; SC—3 & ST—2)
2. Engineer (Civil): 10 Nos. (Gen—6; OBC—3 & ST—1)
3. Engineer (Drilling): 110 Nos. (Gen—57; OBC—32; SC—15 & ST—6)
4. Engineer (Electrical): 47 Nos. (Gen—19; OBC—17; SC—10 & ST—1)
5. Engineer (Electronics): 18 Nos. (Gen—13; OBC—4 & ST—1)
6. Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 Nos. (Gen—12; OBC—5; SC—5 & ST—1)
7. Engineer (Mechanical): 72 Nos. (Gen—37; OBC—22; SC—8 & ST—5)
8. Engineer (Production): 217 Nos. (Gen—102; OBC—66; SC—31 & ST—18)
9. Engineer (Reservoir): 14 Nos. (Gen—8; OBC—3 & ST—3)
10. Chemist: 74 Nos. (Gen—37; OBC—17, SC—10 & ST—10)
11. Geologist: 41 Nos. (Gen—23; OBC—13; SC—3 & ST—2)
12. Geophysicist (surface): 28 Nos. (Gen—8; OBC—11; SC—5 & ST—4)
13. Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Nos. (Gen—14; OBC—7 & SC—1)
14. Materials Management Officer: 22 Nos. (Gen—12; OBC—5; SC—4 & ST—1)
15. Programming Officer: 4 Nos. (Gen—3 & ST—1)
16. Transport Officer: 12 Nos. (Gen—7 & OBC—5)
For details including Qualification criteria, age limit, etc of Engineering & Goe Sciences posts, please go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF given below)
2. Finance & Accounts Officer: 56 Nos. (Gen—34; OBC—13; SC—6 & ST—3)
Educational qualification: Graduate Degree with ICWA/CA passed.
MBA in Finance with 60% marks.
3. Fire Officer: 8 Nos. (Gen—5; SC—1 & ST—2)
Educational qualification: Graduate Degree in Fire Engineering with 60% marks.
4. HR Executive: 27 Nos. (Gen—14; OBC—9; SC—3 & ST—1)
Educational Qualification: MBA in Personnel Management / HRM/HRD with 60% marks.
Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare with 60% marks.
2 years Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with 60% marks.
5. Medical Officer: 24 Nos. (Gen—10; OBC—9; SC—4 & ST—1)
Educational Qualification: MBBS passed with valid Registration.
6. Security Officer: 7 Nos. (Gen—3; OBC—1 & SC)
Educational Qualification: 2 years Post Graduate Diploma passed either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization.
Pay Scale: Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- per month plus other allowances as per govt. norms.
Age Limit (for above posts under CBT): Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2015 for CBT posts. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years; OBC is 3 years, Ex-serviceman and others as per govt. norms.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.750/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD) through any branch of State Bank of India by means of fee payment challan. Fee challan can be downloaded from the official website of ONGC which will be available after submission of online application.
Note: Candidates who have already appeared for GATE-2015 were notified Advt.No 5/2014(R&P), on 30th August 2014 in Employment News advertisement need not to pay any registration fee. See officially released advertisement for more details.
Mode of Selection: Selection of the candidates will be required to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT)/GATE-2015 score and Personal Interview. Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination will be intimated in due course.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below)
How to Apply: How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the link ‘Online Application for Recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geo-Sciences discipline through GATE-2015 & Support disciplines through CBT’ available on the official website of ONGC — www.ongcindia.com, from dated 21.03.2015 to 10.04.2015.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement available in the official website of ONGC (See URL address below)
Upon submission of online application form, the system generated registration slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it and shall retain the same for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 21.03.2015
Last Date of Online Application Form: 10.04.2015
All India Computer Based Test: 10.05.2015 (Tentatively)
Above given information are in brief. Before applying Online please go through the officially released Advt.
Official website of ONGC — www.ongcindia.com
For Advt. & Online Application, visit — Visit the URL